Friday, September 23, 2005

do you see a pattern forming?

last night i was thinking.

my first boyfriend lasted about 4 years.
my next boyfriend, only about 2.5.
then there was that friend (or cousin, whatever) of a friend that was around for only a few months before he lost interest.
then there was my canada/sanjose fling who seemed promising but then fell off the face of the planet after about a month.
and most recently (i shouldn't really count him but it helps my argument) there was my crush who was all smiles for 3 hours but then had a girlfriend the next time i saw him. (i think.)

at the rate i'm going, any future romances will last no longer than approximately 2 minutes. blink and its over. age or time or something is making me increasingly easier to lose interest in. interesting.

i'm sleepy.. but i have to pack. its my last night in san jose. boo. i feel sad.

my next blog will probably be from australia :) maybe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home