Thursday, September 22, 2005

pots and pans

just then i stood in my kitchen for a full 2 minutes, trying to decide if i should cook my instant ramen for dinner because i use my stove top as extra bench space and i didn't know if i was bothered enough to move all my crap off it. i'm gonna be beaming during my first home cooked meal next week. even if its just corned beef or something.

wow its my 2nd last night in san jose. i'm sad. really and truly. i was walking down santa clara past all the bums the other day, looking down the street at all the traffic.. and i got really sad. i'm gonna miss that ghetto. hehe. and today i started the office goodbyes coz some people don't work on fridays and others come in later than when i'll be leaving tomorrow. siiiiigh. ahh san jose. i've had so many complaints over the last few months, but really its been good to me. i feel at home. people ask ME for directions. today when i told someone i was going to australia next week they thought i was from here and just going on a holiday. i even know which bums live on which corners. i think i'm gonna miss it a lot.

the girls and i are heading to the city this weekend. we're catching the CalTrain up.. for some reason i'm excited about that. then we're staying till monday when i fly off. four more sleeps!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home